i debated whether to leave her like that or move her to the bed. I seriously considered leaving her be but thought about her neck. True enough, when I moved her to the bed, she woke up and decidedly got back to her homework.
So you should just check out my daughter's blog.
Our little girl has decided to do her own blogging now. She says it's
mostly for her friends but I guess t...
From:
One of the most indulging restaurant dining experience we look forward to
is the steak and truffle cream pasta of Mamou's.
I try not to hack a lot ...
2 comments:
Awww, wawa naman! Cute!
i debated whether to leave her like that or move her to the bed. I seriously considered leaving her be but thought about her neck. True enough, when I moved her to the bed, she woke up and decidedly got back to her homework.
Post a Comment