
"My First Week of Vacation"
When me and my mum were making puppets we had so much fun
and I liked my horse puppets. My mum helped me to sort my clothes
some didn't fit and some did fit. Next I sorted my toys and gave some
to charity. Then when mummy went to the shoe cabinet she cleaned up
my shoes and I helped her. My first week of vacation is tiring.
When me and my mum were making puppets we had so much fun
and I liked my horse puppets. My mum helped me to sort my clothes
some didn't fit and some did fit. Next I sorted my toys and gave some
to charity. Then when mummy went to the shoe cabinet she cleaned up
my shoes and I helped her. My first week of vacation is tiring.
Note: Please click picture to enlarge

No comments:
Post a Comment