/ Bearing Down: Our Angel in Heaven

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our Angel in Heaven

There's a reason behind it. They say.

I love my wife. For her inner strength. For mourning the way she does. For finding shards of light as easily as she does clouds of grey. Ability to push past her fears... and the tears For being every bit beautiful through all of it. Keeping faith in God and his plan. Keeping sane throughout. Trying to move on.

Trying to be strong for my family but really, I get my strength from them. My wife and I count ourselves lucky we have our not-so-little girl around to cheer us up - more so, at the most inappropriate moments - which just makes it the more hilarious and we love her dearly for that.

Our family has grown. We are now blessed with our own beloved little angel, tuldok. We love you baby.

2 comments:

kfronda said...

I'm deeply sorry to hear this news. I pray for your little angel and for your family.

love,
Kiko

bongu said...

thanks kiks