/ Bearing Down: Hospital wins and woes

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hospital wins and woes

Dad was cleared from the hospital today by the doctors with all thumbs up. Dad felt particularly happy with the fact that he didn't feel a thing. He slept right thru it. This was the second time he went thru this procedure...was there both times. So, I saw the doctor do her thing in the operating room earlier today. Took about an hour and the initial prognosis was that it there would most likely be no cause for any concern at this point. It will take about a couple of weeks for the lab test to confirm but taking the cue from the doc....saw no signs of concern from her also.

The hospital clearance (and all of its administrative woes tangled in it) was a totally different thing all together. I hated hospital personnel and was at the point of screaming at them earlier. Was able to compose myself but I still have a big bone to pick with our HMO.....and my previous employer's HR. This will not be the end of it...hmph.

No comments: