/ Bearing Down: like any other sunset...?

Sunday, March 11, 2007

like any other sunset...?


sunset
Originally uploaded by bong172.
today appears to have all indications of being quite a hectic day...

first off, Happy Anniversary to my wife!! :0) secondly, my dad's spending a night in the hospital for a procedure. nothing serious, routine / annual (or at least should be) check-up.

last of all...today, is my last day. today, I leave my employer of 11 years (13 if you count the young, haven't-even-graduated-yet doe-eyed years). obviously, my career's formative years were here. over the years, I've seen people come and go (and then come back and then go again). I've always wondered what it would be like for me once it was time. would it be an emotionally sad day? would it be the 'big-sigh-of-relief' kind? would it mean anything? would it mean nothing? well, its time to find out I guess....

1 comment:

chaz said...

Congrats you two! Hope you have a great one...