

somewhat recently... a local campaign led by Environment Society of Oman was launched and today we gave it a try. It basically raises awareness for the dangers of plastics to the environment and such. The campaign also informs residents that there is now an option to drop the plastic habit and load up reusable bags. It was an easy decision to stop using the plastics (or at least dramatically lessen the usage) given these very sturdy, spacious, affordable (100bzs or about 10pesos per) bags....and seriously, they look cool. Now, wouldn't this be great if they could do this in Manila?

2 comments:
Hi Bong! I can see you're doing well there. You're kid looks healthy. I'll visit your blog regularly. If you need anything here in Manila, don't hesistate to ask. I'll get back to you soon coz I'm starting an e-commerce business. I'll ask a few tips from you. Good to hear from you! Have a happy weekend with your family. Send my regards to them.
Ingat pare!
Jerome Glenn
sure np, tks Jerome!
Post a Comment