The dentist was great with the little-girl...she let her play with the chair's buttons and other gadgets first before the pinprick(s) and quickly pulled out the milk tooth. Vivian was really brave and didn't cry at all... until 2 seconds after it was pulled out. All was well though upon our entry into the nearest Baskin Robbins shop.


A few days after though, tragedy, of the canine variety, struck again. The wife's crown got pulled out (screw and all). The same doc accommodated us - in between appointments - as it was an emergency. The doc fixed it - reinserted the screw, gave it a new base, popped-in the crown - however, a caveat...the doc can't guarantee how long the tooth will hold. An old Scotty adage comes to mind, 'I don' know how much longer I can hold 'er t'gether.'
...and right before I click publish...tooth falls yet again

No comments:
Post a Comment