A friend asked me what (food) I missed back home, of course I had a lot in my mind but at that time the craving for chocolates and nuts surfaced. One particular brand of chocolate that I like and a garlicky peanut to crunch while watching TV. Now, I don't miss them anymore because I'm savoring every piece of them with my daughter and hubby.
Thank you very much to the Velarde family who went home for the holidays and brought the goodies here.
Thank you, thank you to the Dalusung Family...Elaine thanks a lot!
Here are the goodies
Royce Bitter and Mild Cacao , though it's not really a Filipino product, I can only source them back home. Once you put it in your mouth then it melts.. hmm yummy.
Thank you very much to the Velarde family who went home for the holidays and brought the goodies here.
Thank you, thank you to the Dalusung Family...Elaine thanks a lot!
Here are the goodies
Royce Bitter and Mild Cacao , though it's not really a Filipino product, I can only source them back home. Once you put it in your mouth then it melts.. hmm yummy.


Adobong mani, I really like the salty and crunchy garlic with it.
Also, I asked for the 2009 Starbucks Planner. I used to have it every year back home, just complete a certain number of coffee orders and you get one planner free. Though for this one , she bought it for me! I love the artworks and the pen, too.


No comments:
Post a Comment